Many of our contributors are asking, "Is From Our Hearts still sending cards to our soldiers? What affect does the draw down of troops have on FOH?"
The answer, quite simply, is: From Our Hearts continues to accept handcrafted cards and is sending boxes weekly. And, while many of the contacts are leaving, FOH receives requests every week for a box of our wonderfully crafted cards. Please continue to send us your works of art. It is business as usual! We ask that individuals wanting to contribute for the first time read the FAQs, located on the right sidebar of the blog.
Many contributions have arrived since last posting. They include individuals and groups from all over the country:
- Betsy P - Camarillo, CA (2 shipments)
- Joyce H - Hudson, WI
- Chaki H - Santa Ana, CA
- Susan T - Woodbridge, VA
- Sue S - Holts Summit, MO
- Sharon C (ladies of Guardian Lutheran Church) - Allen Park, MI
- Rosemary C - Maquan, IL
- Fran K - Piedmont, AL
- Chris S - Mira Loma, CA
- Deborah D - Clifton Park, NJ
- Arlene D - Stittville VFW - Rome, NY
- Carol C - Woodstown, NJ
- Valerie B and the Stamping Sisters - Riverside, CA
- Phyllis M and the Mainely Caring Cardmakers - Woolwich, ME
- Patricia G - Phoenix, AZ
- Marie P - Boiceville, NY
- Peggy S - Clayton, NC
- Susan S - Palm Coast, FL
- Lana F - Williamsport, PA
- Audrey A - Williamsport, PA
- Susan F - Lohman, MO
- Margaret S - Roseville, CA
- Sandy B and First Saints Community Church of Leonardtown - Great Mills, MD
- Linda O - Tucson, AZ
- Mary M - Peru, IN (2 shipments)
- Karla R - Benson, NC
- Judy D - North Ridgewille, OH
- Cherie G - Del Rio, TX
- Lynne E - Parkville, MD
- Regina A - Topeka, KS
- Susan R - Grove City, OH
- Lauren Y - Bethesda, MD
- Kathy S - Independence, MO
- Leanne G - Overland Park, KS
Several more boxes have been received this week - and will be acknowledged later as the check in sheets are at the office.
We thank everyone for making our Halloween card deadline with plenty of "wiggle room" for our volunteers to get them ready and ship them out. They have been in the mail for several days. Any late Halloween cards received will be shipped out as soon as they arrive.
Our next shipment will be Thanksgiving cards (October 10) and of course, the Christmas shipment will be shipped out on Halloween. So please, get these to us early, if possible!